Earls Barton Primary School have a vacancy for a Class Teacher.
KS2 Class teacher
Main Scale 1-6
Permanent post to commence 1st September 2017
Would you like to teach in an almost unique setting that offers all children a nurturing environment where they flourish and achieve high standards?
Do you value being part of a supportive team that offers you a coaching package along with quality professional development to ensure you have opportunities to continually move forward in your career?
Do you enjoy treats on a regular basis?
Then why not apply to join our fantastic team!
We have a vacancy opening up for someone who:
- Is passionate about learning and teaching in KS2
- Looks for opportunities to make learning fun
- Has high expectations of themselves and children to ensure at least good progress is made by all
- Is an excellent role model as a class teacher
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Will be able to use and analyse data to inform school improvement
- Will be committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities for all
This position would be suitable for practicing teachers or NQTs.
Those candidates who are currently not under contract elsewhere may be considered for employment from 3rd July 2016 to enable them to have an early induction period and time to prepare their new classroom.
We are a newly amalgamated Primary School based in an expanding rural setting with an intake of up to 75 children per year. Continuous provision is available in Early Years and Key Stages One and Two deliver learning through an inclusive connected curriculum. All teams/year groups have time together each week to plan and enrichment activities feature highly in our provision.
Here at EBPS we have:
- children who are happy and well behaved.
- supportive and hardworking teaching and support staff teams who are keen to make learning fun, exciting and relevant for the children.
- a strong leadership team who are driving the school forward
- a proactive governing body
- supportive parents, several of whom volunteer regularly in the classroom
- an active PTA who help us keep our teaching and learning environments modern and well resourced.
Visits to the school are encouraged, please call our office on 01604 810371 to arrange a time.
Closing date for applications: 5pm, Friday 23rd June 2017
Anticipated Interview date: w/c 26th June 2017
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and safer recruitment process. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants and references will be requested for shortlisted applicants prior to interview.